2009 Suzuki SX4 Crossover


ASSISTANT ART DIRECTOR CHERYL BLAHNIK: After being in a wagon for more than a week, I thought this car would feel like a matchbox. To my surprise, it felt extremely roomy. I like the fact that it has four doors to make taking full advantage of the back seat easier. Last night, I picked up some rather large items from the store and when I first opened the back door, I wasn't sure they would fit, but they did and I was pleased.

Then there is the fact that this car is priced at less than $20,000 and comes with AWD. Inside and out, the car felt put together better than all of the previous Suzukis that I've been in. Maybe the quality of cars is now catching up to the motorcycles Suzuki makes. I thought the car looked good. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing more and more of these little cars on the road.

Read more ...

0 comments: